The Sakaguchi Lab brings together collaborators and researchers from a wide array of departments, colleges, and disciplines––all for the goal of finding treatments and cures to diseases and damage of the nervous system.
Our students and trainees are key to ensuring the continuation of the research in the lab. Many talented individuals have come through our lab. Your gift will help allow highly skilled and trained Postdoctoral Fellows, Graduate students and undergraduate students to continue to work in our lab and gain the necessary experience to further our research efforts related to nervous system repair.
The Sakaguchi Lab is at the forefront of many new and exciting technologies aiding in the advancement of neuroscience research. The continuous development of new technologies opens an avenue for better, faster, and more accurate research that may ultimately lead to breakthroughs in treatments for neurodegenerative conditions.
To make a gift:
- Click on the above link or this box.
- Enter your gift/donation amount.
- Under Gift Designations select: "I want to choose where my gift is designated"
- In the Notes/Instructions box enter: Stem Cell Biology Fund #2700861 as the Designation
Please send your contribution check:
- Made payable to the ISU Foundation With "Stem Cell Biology Fund" # 2700861 on the memo line of the check
- Mailed to: ISU Foundation: Stem Cell Biology Fund (2700861) 2502 University Boulevard Ames, IA,50010-2230
If you wish to make a gift of stock or an asset other than cash, or if you wish to discuss an estate commitment, please contact:
Iowa State University Foundation
2502 University Boulevard
P.O. Box 2230
Ames, Iowa 50010-2230